Alcatel OneTouch Flash Plus (7054T) Stock Rom : – Android Version 4.4.4 Kitkat, Alcatel internal version 15.07.14.
You can download from here 1.2GB file.
Updated OTA can be find here
For a Reference :- We are just referencing the stock rom url from alcatel website. This website is not responsible of any damage or loss. Please Flash Rom at your own risk.
Finally this week I managed to buy Alcatel OneTouch Flash Plus in flash deal from lazada.co.th which cost me 4690 Baht (around $142). Compare with specification, its damn cheap with high specs which includes Dual SIM, CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A5, 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM with inbuilt Android Kitkat 4.4.4.
Design wise its ok for me. As a technical person, i am always into specification than design. While using, found better performance, with lots of unwanted build-in application and crappy launcher. so my first step was to uninstall or disable all the app which i dont use or found useless and As Default Launcher was a crap, I downloaded Google Now launcher which is all i want to start my New Phone 🙂
Very Cheap, Better performance, Good Battery life, descent camera of (13M Sony camera in back and 8M in front).
Design looks cheap, comes with little old Android OS Kitkat (4.4.4), doesnt support Wifi of 5Ghz, no NFC a
Many of you know or not but Skype puts all the user information including your chat history, user contact information , whom you called how long you did basically everything about Skype in a folder without any encryption. Which means any user who finds the file can retrieve all the information with little knowledge in database. User not only can retrieve all the message history, but also the message which are removed also.
Who can Do?
Basically anyone who has an access to the computer(no need of admin or root user) can steal the data.
To retrieve the data is very easy, just go to User folder and copy main.db file
Windows : C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Skype\skype.id
getting main.db file from user computer means 98% of job is done. now all you need is sqlite tool to view the data. sqllite tool is very easy to find in internet. normally i use https://sqlitestudio.pl/ tool which has GUI and easier to view the data. Just click the tables you like to see data (like profile, contacts, messages etc) and do whatever you want.
How to Protect yourself?
Bear in mind, logging out from Skype doesnt mean your Skype information is deleted from the system.This is big issue and should be fixed from Skype as soon as possible. Till its not fixed via Skype below steps can be done to protect your data.
- Don’t allow untrusted person to access your computer
- Don’t login Skype in public computers or untrusted computer, even if you need to make sure you delete the Skype as soon as your job is done.
Installing Jasperserver pro with Oracle in Evaluation period is bit tricky, because bundle we download from server can only installer with Postgres SQL.
Below steps explain how to install platform independent Jasperserver pro in your system with Oracle repository.
- Download the Jaspersoft pro evaluation from here (Lets say we downloaded windows version)
- Install jaspersoft pro in windows machine, by default it will install with Postgres SQL
- Once it’s installed with Postgres SQL, now it’s time to rebuild the war file and pointing it to oracle.
Note:- we tried to reconfigure just configuration files as in other website told but it doesn’t work 100%, you will get some error like invalid characters and some more errors. So please follow below steps for 100% success.
- First lets tweak and fix the path before building ant.
- Copy the folder %JASEPER_HOME%\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver-pro into %JASPER_HOME%\buildomatic\install_resources\war\jasperserver-pro (create the folder war if it doesn’t exists)
- Delete the folder %JASER_HOME%\buildomatic\build_conf
- Copy and rename the file inside %JASPER_HOME%\buildomatic\sample_conf\oracle_master.properties into %JASPER_HOME%\buildomatic\ and rename the file into default_master.properties
- edit the file default_master.properties file tomcat version, location of tomcat(different location than that is in %JASPER_HOME%), connection parameter of oracle, system username and password and jasperserver schema name and password you want to create like as in the attached file default_master.properties
- Once you followed everything as per above, its time to build the oracle database repository and war file for oracle.
- After following all above steps without any error. its time to install the jasperserver license.
- Copy %JASPER_HOME%\jasperserver.license to home directory
||/home/<user>/ or ~/
||/export/home/<user> or ~/
|or if you want to put in user defined location then please follow the link
- Now run the Tomcat (not the %JASPER_HOME%\tomcat) and everything should be fine
Migrating Jasperserver and oracle repository.
- Take a backup and restore oracle schema JASPERSERVER, FOODMART and SUGARCRM(if exists) into destination oracle server.
- Copy Jasperserver-pro webapps folder to Application server.
- edit the file located in jasperserver-pro webapps folder %TOMCAT%\webapps\jasperserver-pro\META-INF\context.xml file and configure Oracle url, schema name and password for jdbc/jasperserver, jdbc/sugarcrm, jdbc/foodmart
- Copy the file jasperserver.license and copy to user home directory as said in above
- Start the Tomcat and finished 🙂
If Evaluation period is expired
if evaluation period is expired then install the initially downloaded from jasperserver website with postgres sql in any test machine, which will generate the jasperserver.license and copy that file into existing jasperserver machine.
Well, Well, everyone likes their computer to be really really fast. 2 years back i just bought Dell N5110 laptop with Core i7 , 6GB RAM, 1 GB G-force graphics card and 720GB 5400 RPM HDD . Laptop is good with configuration wise but still bit of slow. Booting computer would take like 4-5 mins and opening application is even slow, i tried to format the computer but after 2-3 weeks with all necessary software installation, things again starts to get slow 🙁 poor me. After lots of try, finally i decided to buy SSD hard disk which is expensive but i managed to buy Kingston SSD 120GB (SV300S37A 450MB/s Read and Write) which cost me like 2790 Baht (87$) . Now its been like 2 month and computer start ups in 10sec and everything is fast fast. Now I can say one this one my best investment. so have you ever thought to upgrade your computer? think about SSD as well. i can say you wont regret it 🙂
And here is my Kingston Benchmark:
Sometimes viewing document in internet is not enough. sometimes we need to download and print for better looking.
But in docstoc sometimes it disallows you to download or print for free.
Here are the steps to be followed to download from docstoc.com. Lets take one example. like you need to download one document
whenever you tries to download or print it will redirect to paying page where you are asked to register for paying to download.
But you can bypass this by following below steps:-
Remember the id of document which can be find in address bar as shown in below picture.
now edit your make a url by copy pasting id into below
now you view the page. where you right click the document and Print the document in PDF or print it in real paper.